Friday, November 29, 2019

Why Ecole Globale International Girls School?

Best Boarding School


The Ecole Globale International Girls' School is an exclusive girls’ school. This is not just your typical school, but also a fully residential area where both students and staff live, work and study on this 40-acre campus found at the Shivalik foothills in Dehradun.

The girls are highly encouraged to become more responsible, confident and independent individuals. They have an excellent approach to teaching and ensuring that their core values are integrated. The form of education is in the environment that is conducive not just for learning, but for training the girls to be inspired, motivated and encouraged to become the best person they can be.

The Students of Ecole Globale is hailed as one of the best girls boarding school in dehradun for girls Dehradun India. They formed a peculiar learning atmosphere from a wide range of various countries, cities, cultures, backgrounds, and beliefs. Together with their Vision and Mission, the school aims to offer full-rounded learning that supports the pupils’ development in all aspects of life.



After the registration, potential candidates are assessed in terms of their academic strengths or performance in the three main subjects namely; English, Mathematics, and Science. To be able to enter Grade 11, they will base it with Pre-Board test results of Grade 10. Afterward, the interview will follow. This will identify the coherence of parental views with the school. The subject scores will also be interpreted about their intelligence, aptitude, aesthetic skills, creativity, personality, and other criteria to check if students are notable for admission by the committee.

Ecole Globale is not your normal school.


In alignment with its vision, they believed the previous pedagogical practices are not enough for the overall development of the students to become fully functioning global citizens. Teaching the character development, social graces, critical thinking or decision making, and life skills are necessary for the building of the Emotional Quotient and Social Quotient (SQ) of the child.

Curriculum


This school caters students from Grades 4 -12. Ecole Globale is affiliated with and the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).

The students are engaged in an integrated curriculum especially drafted for interactive settings to emphasize sharpening their skills in terms of sports, music, dance and extra-curricular activities. State of the art libraries, Science labs, and Smart classrooms are equipped to support the students' quests. The student-teacher ratio is 1:15, giving a large advantage to personalized instruction while dealing with multiple intelligence.

Finishing School


At Ecole Globale, the finishing school is highly vital in the curriculum design. The girls are expected to have an improved EQ, IQ and SQ. Ecole Globale offers one of the best finishing schools throughout India. The girls are intended to become habitually efficient, gracious and charismatic in their journey ahead.

Sports & Games


The school aims to provide outstanding opportunities to upgrade the sporting prowess of the students. Since games are compulsory, the girls naturally excelled in football and athletics. The school is equipped with sports facilities like basketball, lawn tennis, volleyball, and even a rifle club.
The interests in sports activities are preserved throughout the year due to different inter-house competitions. There are five large playgrounds in the school premises to assist the students in their training and bring out the best in them.

Well-being and Nutrition


This is one of the aspects that is closely monitored or taken very seriously at Ecole Globale. The students don’t have the head knowledge about the right food and nutrition alone, but the school sees to it that they are eating healthy and provided with wholesome nutritious meals. Because Ecole Globale believes that if a good habit has been set, it would last a lifetime.

The school is advocating for healthy eating programs plus special dietary requirements, yet still letting them taste the cuisine of the world. There are still multitudes of positive and beneficial reasons why you should enroll your daughter in this girls residential school in dehradun.

This article is contributed by Ecole Globale International School. 

35 comments:

  1. How to get admission in Ecole Globale international girls school ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. visit the contact details of Ecole Globale..
      https://www.ecoleglobale.com/contact-us/

      Delete
  2. https://bestboardingschoolinindia.


    Ecole Globale Dehradun is one of those rare gems, where your daughter learns proficiently in a safe and sound atmosphere. I was hesitant about sending my daughter to a boarding school, but all my worries seemed insignificant once I admitted my daughter into Ecole Globale. I am thankful to all the faculties and administrators for their excellent guidance in helping my daughter gain knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The teaching quality of Ecole Globale International School is one of the best in business. My daughter has shown exceptional growth in her performances, and I feel pleased and proud as a parent. The credit goes to the excellent faculty that Ecole Globale has employed. Sending my daughter to this school has been one of the most favorable decisions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sakshi,

      we glad to hear these words for our Ecole Globale School

      Delete
  4. As a mother, I am always concerned about the safety of my daughter. Sending her away from home in a boarding school was one of the hardest decisions I had to make. But after one year in Ecole Globale, I can positively confirm that it was an accurate decision. Ecole Globale Dehradun is one of the top boarding schools for girls in India, which is adept in providing world-class facilities. I am extremely satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last week, as I was strolling through the streets near my home, I saw the students of Ecole Globale International Girls School involved in a tree plantation and cleaning program. The way the girls were conducting themselves caught my attention, and I must say that I was immensely impressed. The reputation of this school is very good at Dehradun, and I feel Ecole Globale is one of the best schools here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I passed out from this fantastic school two years back, and I can confirm that my time here was terrific! Ecole Globale International Girls School helped me grow as an individual and also taught me valuable life lessons. The connection that I made here with my classmates and teachers is something that I will preserve for my entire life. Thank you, Ecole Globale, for all the precious memories and experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ecole Globale Dehradun is an adept institution that helps the girls to feel empowered and develop an all-round personality. The infrastructure and surroundings of this school are phenomenal, and the student’s performance in various sectors is exceptional. This school has managed to produce excellent results every year. Ecole Globale is undoubtedly one of the best schools in Dehradun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Ecole Globale Review from a teacher’s perspective in one sentence would be- A divine institution and a legacy on its own. Ecole Globale International Girls School is a fantastic place for the students to nourish their skills and bask in the glory of supreme guidance from one of the top educators. In a culturally rich area, students get a fantastic opportunity to maintain and learn numerous things—positively an esteemed institution.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I first visited the school with my parents, we were mesmerized by the breathtaking location of the school. Sooner I realized it's not only situated in the best place but also is best in every aspect. Be it studies, sports, or any international events, we have been exposed to everything and get proper guidance in every field.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have just fallen in love with this outstanding school. From my first day in Ecole Globale International Girls School, I have had a fantastic experience. The surrounding area of Ecole Globale is stunning, and the climate is very pleasant. In a calm and relaxed atmosphere, we get all the best environments to concentrate on our studies. This school has become a crucial part of my life.

    ReplyDelete


  11. I am a student at Ecole Globale International Girls School since 2016. These four years in this school has been the best time of my life so far. I have made many friends who are very close to me. The connection which I have established with the teachers and the supporting staff is also precious. This school has taught me so many things, and today I feel confident and empowered. Thank you, Ecole Globale, for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As a teacher in this prestigious school, I feel incredibly proud and honored. I always wanted to be a teacher in this school, and I jumped at the first opportunity that I received. I was thrilled when I got the joining letter. Being a teacher has also been a very beneficial experience for my personal worth. Ecole Globale International school is a well-managed professional school run with dedication and determination.

    ReplyDelete


  13. I live in Dehradun, and I have been around here for quite some time now. Dehradun is popularly known as the education hub as it houses numerous prestigious schools. Among these, Ecole Globale International Girls School has emerged as one of the most outstanding schools in the city. It is well-known and the performance of the students of this school is always among the top.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one of the best boarding school I came across.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have read many articles now I am in love with school and regreating that I should know this school before

    ReplyDelete
  16. The great quality of staff and the level.of education makes it in the top tier

    ReplyDelete
  17. The school's infrastructure and well experienced teachers describe the success of students. This school includes all these.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing article and the best school if you are looking for a quality education

    ReplyDelete
  19. We're glad to having a kind of school who has having different way of functions.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have read many articles now I am in love with school and regreating that I should know this school before

    ReplyDelete
  21. The article helps to everyone who has passion for itself or for their child.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The article is perfectly written and amazing content.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This article which is having precious mindset to the students.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The best and the most affordable school in the category.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The article has having a direct message to their beloved students.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just go through this blog and I like it. I really like the features of Ecole Globale International Girls School. If you are looking for such an amazing school in Rajasthan then will suggest on of the top Girls boarding school in Rajasthan that is Divine International Girls School.

    ReplyDelete